- 1 cup panko (bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon summer savory
- salt and pepper
- 4 small zucchini squash, cut into 1/4"-1/3" sticks
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with non stick spray, and place on a baking sheet. 2. In a bowl, combine panko, parmesan, herbs, and a good pinch of salt and pepper. 3. In a separate bowl, add flour and a pinch of salt and pepper. In another separateÂ bowl, add beaten eggs. 4. Working in batches dredge zucchini in flour, then dip into egg, and dredge inÂ panko, pressing to coat. 5. Place on the prepared cooling rack on the baking sheet. 6. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy! Serve immediately!