TURKEY DINNER QUESADILLAS WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE
SERVES 2! Wondering what to do with your Thanksgiving leftovers? We have some great ideas! Try making this quesadilla that uses all your leftovers - yes, even the cranberry sauce!
Here is your shopping list! These items are in addition to your leftovers you already have.
- Bothwell cheese in mozzarella or marble.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 cups leftover turkey meat, shredded
- 1 cup leftover stuffing, chopped
- 1 cup leftover veggies (carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, parsnips, etc), cubed
- 2 cups mozzarella or marble cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp of leftover gravy
- Leftover cranberry sauce for dipping
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat. Spread a thin layer of gravy on one side of a tortilla and place (gravy side up) in hot skillet.
- Spread another tortilla with gravy and have it ready on your board.
- Take half of the shredded turkey and sprinkle in an even layer on the tortilla in the skillet. Next, take half of the stuffing and spread over the turkey, followed by half the veggies.
- Finish with half the cheese and top with the other tortilla that was set aside. Cook for 2-3 minutes (press down with a dinner plate for more even cooking). Check the bottom with a spatula to see if it is browned, careful not to let it burn.
- Once browned, carefully flip the quesadilla over with a large spatula. You can also slide the quesadilla out onto a board then top with a dinner plate and flip over to carefully slide back into the skillet.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes on the second side. Remove from skillet and repeat with the remaining ingredients. Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve with leftover cranberry sauce on the side. Enjoy!