Cherry Tomato & Garlic Summer Pasta
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chill flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb pasta (we love Nature's Farm Wild Garlic Linguine)
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- freshly grated Parmesan to taste
- In a bowl toss sliced tomatoes, sliced garlic, oil, basil, salt, chili flakes and ground pepper, place in a 9 X 13 metal cake pan and roast at 400Â°F for approximately 30 minute.Â Tomatoes should be shriveled and the garlic tender.
- Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water while tomatoes and garlic are cooking.Â Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Add garlic tomato mixture and parsley, tossing to coat.
- Serve with sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese (or whatever hard cheese you have in the fridge!)