Roasted Spicy Garlic Brussels Sprouts on the Stalk
These brussels sprouts are roasted directly on the stalk for an easy side dish that makes an impressive presentation! Don’t forget… the stalk itself is edible!
1 Brussels sprouts stalk
3 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1/2 tsp red chili flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
Drizzle of honey, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Wash and dry brussels sprouts stalk.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add olive oil, garlic, red chilli flakes, salt and pepper. Bring to a low simmer, stirring to mix everything. Cook for a few minutes until the garlic flavour is infused into the oil.
- Generously brush all the sprouts with garlic oil. Place into the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Drizzle with a bit of honey and serve.