Greens with roasted Zucchini, Potato and Raspberry vinaigrette
Recipe Crampton's CSAÂ Â Â from Bessie's Best. Baby Arugula Salad w/ Roasted Zucchini & Potato w/ Macerated Raspberry Vinaigrette & Goats Cheese. Ingredients: 3 cups baby arugula (or any baby greens of your liking), 1 zucchini, washed- quartered and cut into small/med sized cubes, 4 baby potatoes washed and cut into small pieces, 1/2 cup raspberries, 2 TBSP crumbled goats cheese, 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar, 1TSP Honey/Sugar, 2 gloves garlic finely chopped, Salt to taste, Cracked black pepper to taste. Directions: 1.Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl toss together the zucchini & potato, 1 glove of the minced garlic, half the EVOO, salt & pepper.
- Bake for 30 mins in the oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a separate clean bowl, place the baby arugula/greens.
- While the zukes and potatoes are roasting prepare the vinaigrette. Mix raspberries n sugar together in a small bowl. Mash berries using a fork until liquefied. Pour berry mixture into a jar with a lid; add balsamic vinegar, remaining EVOO & minced garlic, Â pepper and salt. Cover jar with lid and shake until dressing is mixed well (the vinaigrette can be prepared a day or two in advance)!
- Toss the greens with the vinaigrette and the cooled roasted veggies & top with the crumbled goats cheese!
- Voila and enjoy your juicy awesome salad.