Join Us! See Postings and Apply Below!
Crampton’s Market and sister company T&T Seeds is hiring a full-time, in-house, Marketing Manager. If you have experience in ecommerce, and are looking for a creative opportunity to create the ultimate customer journey, come and join our group of companies.
As our Marketing Manager, your key focus areas will be overall marketing initiatives, catalogue distribution, and online properties. You are accountable for managing our brands and promoting our products to acquire new and retain existing customers. You are accountable for the design, creation and execution of all print and digital efforts and social media strategies to achieve company targets.
Crampton's Market is looking for a full-time Weekday daytime Day Maker! Successful applicants must be available for full time hours form Monday - Friday.
What are Day Makers you ask? Day Makers make your day! They work as cashiers, bakery servers, merchandisers, and baristas while ensuring that Crampton’s Market lives up to its reputation of exceeding customer expectations and offering quality local products.
This means Day Makers must:
- Create and foster a positive work environment for both team members and customers.
- Ensure quality control, rotate stock, and stock shelves.
- Make and serve barista beverages.
- Process customer payments and manage refunds.
- Offer an unforgettable positive experience for Crampton's shoppers each time.
Kitchen Prep. Cook
Crampton’s Market is hiring full-time kitchen prep cooks to join our kitchen crew.
No commercial kitchen experience? No problem! We love training!
Enjoy your evenings and nights. Flexible and reliable hours.
- have a great can-do attitude
- can be a team player
- have excellent time management skills
- enjoy getting up at the crack of dawn (some shifts start at 5am!)
- are open to learning new things
- are available to work weekday and weekend shifts
- have reliable transportation to Headingley
How to Apply:
Fill in our online application form, upload your resume, cover letter and two references from the online application form.
Want to increase your chances of being hired? Tell us why you want to work for us! Why should we hire you? What can you bring to our team? How will you make our customers' experiences better? We love a great cover letter!