WE ARE NOW HIRING A SALES & CUSTOMER SUPPORT LEADER
We are hiring a full time Sales & Customer support leader to join Team Crampton’s. Your key focus is to lead the team of day-makers to exceed in-store and online customer expectations, and to ensure that sales targets are being achieved.
You’ll lead with these Core Values: Optimism - Compassion - Creativity - Learning - Hard work
What you will do in this role:
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Be on our Leadership Team
- Set and achieve in-store and online sales goals
- Create and execute in-store product merchandising plans, layout changes and seasonal promotions
- Plan effectively for staffing needs and interviewing potential recruits
- Coach, develop, and lead the in-store team to set them up for daily success with a hands-on approach
Requirements for this role:
- You have a “Customer First” attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- You are physically capable to lift 50lbs
- You are a proven leader with strong employee relations skills including demonstrated experience in mentoring, coaching and developing staff
- You have proven analytical, prioritizing, and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the ability and desire to develop an in-depth understanding of Crampton’s Market
- You are a passionate and enthusiastic advocate of Crampton’s Market vision of sustainable local food and supporting our customers and producers
- You have a positive attitude and fit into our fun, respectful and inclusive work environment
- You have schedule flexibility to meet the needs of the business including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Do you believe you can be a positive force at Crampton’s Market? Come join the party!
DEADLINE: Friday, October 16th by 5:00pm.
Apply online with a cover letter and resume with salary expectations.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
- fill out the application form below, completely. In the notes section, indicate your desired position.
- upload a resume with work references and a cover letter to application form