- 1.5 kg chicken wings
- 2 TBSP baking powder
- 3/4 TBSP salt
- 1/2 TSP pepper
- 3 TBSP chopped green onions
Sticky Asian Sauce:
- 1 TSP vegetable oil
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 TBSP sweet chili sauce
- 2 TBSP honey
- 4 TBSP brown sugar
- 5 TBSP soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Dry the wings with paper towels then place in a large bowl with the baking powder, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place in a single layer on the rack, skin side up. Cook for 30 minutes in the oven.
- After 30 minutes, turn the oven up to 425 degrees. Rotate the tray and place on a higher shelf in the oven for 45-50 minutes until the wings are golden brown and crispy. Take out of oven to cool.
- Place all the sauce ingredients into a saucepan, stir and bring to a boil. Allow to bubble and thicken for 5-10 minutes then turn off heat.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and carefully pour the sauce over them. Toss to combine then sprinkle with green onion.
Serve with fresh veggies such as chopped carrots, celery, radishes, broccoli, and peppers.